Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

It was an interesting Thanksgiving to say the least... mainly, I guess, because it was our smallest Thanksgiving I can remember.  You see, my mom is one of 7, and let me tell you, when gathered, it is quite a crowd!  But this year, there were only 13 of us and the Turner Family accounted for 6 people!!

Our day started at our Running Club's Turket Trot!  I did one mile pushing Lucy in the stroller and Nate, Bailey, Will and Maggie each did about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 miles!!

They are holding their Turkey Charms to put on their necklaces!!  Lucy and I are sharing our trinkets from here on out!!


Maggie wore the Turkey Hat for awhile!  We had to tie the legs under her chin so it wouldn't fall off!  Hilarious!!

Our Turkey craft.  The kids did all the feathers and gluing.  They also made made turkeys out of their handprints!!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment