Saturday, March 23, 2013

Jeffrey James

You can call him Jeffrey James, Jeff, Jeffy, Duffy, JJ, Jay and El Cinco.  You can even call him Gus!  Just don't call him Late for Lunch!!

Introducing 
Jeffrey James Turner.
Born February 15th, 2013, 
just before lunch time!
Weighing in at 7 pounds 7 ounces 
with a length of 21 inches!

Fresh out of the happiest place on earth!

He looks so calm!  Only because he really has no idea what is in store for him!!

Going home from the hospital.  
Bailey picked out his coming home outfit and I fell in love with this orange, fuzzy blanket!!  Even though we have 5 gazillion blankies, I figured he needed one of his very own!!

Sittin' with mommy at 2.5 weeks!

Big sister love.  
I really couldn't do this whole 5 kid thing, if it were not for Bailey.  She is the most amazing helper EVER!!!  Thank you, my beautiful Sweet Pea

Gotta look handsome going to church!!  
Thanks Mrs. Kemp for my tie onesie!  Made by Too Tutu Cute!!

Lucy is in LOVE!!!!

Trying to be a photographer.... Clearly I am not!!  My subjects move WAY TOO fast!  
I will leave it to the professionals!

When I have a few extra minutes in the very near future I will post his birth story!  I had the best time of my life at the hospital this go around!  Everything was good, perfect and felt so natural!  So for now, enjoy the pictures... JJ is yelling my name.  Apparently he thinks he is hungry!  Love my littlest guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment