Monday, July 20, 2009

Poor Dude.

Ya know how my last post was on the 15th of July...? And I mentioned some big changes in William's life?! Well on the 16th, he ALMOST had another life altering experience! It all started Thursday morning when Nate was helping me get the Dude off of our bed (with a Cali King, sometimes this is the hardest part of my day!). He grabbed Will by the ankle and wrist, pulled him off the bed and handed him to me, sounds fairly harmless right?! Well, the Dude immediately grabbed his arm and was guarding the sucker like we were going to chop it off! For a guy who normally walks away from falling off chairs onto tile, it worried us just a bit. After this going on ALL morning we took him into Urgent Care. They made him a little half cast, put his arm in the cutest, tiniest sling and sent him to get X-rays. ALL were negative thank God! But he was still in tons of pain so they made an appointment for a follow-up visit and wanted him to keep wearing the half cast and sling until his appointment on Friday afternoon. After all that, he woke up on Friday like NOTHING had ever happened. He was back to swatting at and pinching his sister and running his cars on the walls up and down the hallway! Little Stinker! The good news is, I got pictures of his first piece of plaster!

After the whole ordeal we went to the Wild Animal Park. It was hot, but nothing Pink Lemonade, a Cherry Icee and a Root Beer Float couldn't handle!

Oh! And did I mention, while all this was going on an old lady hit my car and left a lot of her paint and a dent on my bumper! Yeah! It was a great day!

Hard to see the damage in this picture... I will take it in to get repaired and drive a rental for a few days! The little old lady has GOOD insurance. But I am sure with my luck I will end up with a Yugo for a rental! Can you imagine all of us in that! Pure comedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment