Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Times They Are a Changin'

This month has brought about much change to the Turner Household. Especially for Sir William!

1. Will was due for another haircut. I think it would have been like number 11 in less than 18 months! With the weather getting warmer we decided to just shave it! It took two of us! I held him down (basically like I was his straight jacket!) and Nate shaved it ALL off! It was a little difficult to get used to, but not we love it! I think he likes it too! Not as hot with all of that hair gone!

2. Now that William LOOKS like a big boy, it was high time he slept like one! The dude now has a blue race car bed! He LOVES it! Nap time nor bedtime had ever been an issue (just like his daddy) but now not only is he okay with going down, he actually asks for his milk, blankie and car!

3. After that we embarked on a new adventure as a family! CLOTH DIAPERING! I have to admit, good ol' Mother Nature wasn't our motive! The checking account was! With TWO babies in diapers full-time, Bailey wearing them for naps and overnight and no end in sight, we decided to give it a try! It's been just over a week and so far so good. Preplanning and a great washer and dryer go a long way! Now I just have to figure out what we will do on our Road Trip this August. With the cost of gas and disposable diapers it just might be cheaper to fly! Ha, Ha!

So I know this is a fairly boring post, what with no pictures and all, but I figured I would write now (while I have time) and post pictures later when I don't have as much time!

I promise I will post pictures VERY soon! Love you all and miss you tons! If you live west of Idaho we'll hopefully be seeing you in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment