Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Time to Get You All Up to Speed!!

So last time we met, we were going to do the dishes every night before we went to bed... And we DID!!  We even did it into and through December!!! 
I never posted about my December Mission, but my goal was to be filled with joy while cooking, shopping, wrapping gifts... everything.  I wanted to be the person you saw smiling in the store!  I think I did ok, but I know of at least one crash and burn moment over the Christmas Vacation that I have still yet to rectify.  So... I will try again next year to not let myself get stressed and burdened with things that don't really matter much in the grand scheme of things! 

So on to January... SELF CONTROL!!  Self control in what I say, how I say it, what I eat (and how much of it), getting up before the kids for quite time... the list could go on and on.  But I think you get the picture!  SELF CONTROL!!!  I think the people around me will be the judges on my accomplishment this month!
Now on the pictures!!!  This post will still only get you up to Christmas.  I will get to the other stuff in another post!

 We were given so really cool armor by some friends!  This picture leaves me speechless.  Maybe you could all write a caption for it?!

 Strategically placed armor.

 Leaving for Sedona.  Meet most of my family there for Thanksgiving!  It was the highlight of the year!

 Girl's Row Maggie, Lex and Bailey
Boy's Row Ryan, Adam and Will. 
Our FULL car on our way to the Grand Canyon!

 This is forever how I want to think of my three FAVORITE men.

 Bailey lost a 2nd tooth, just after Thanksgiving!  It's removal was expedited by the butt end of a butter knife to the mouth, on Thanksgiving Day, by her brother.  He was trying to cut his turkey. 

 Near freezing temperatures did not stop my children from enjoying the pool at the resort!

 On our way to Sedona we stopped in Beautiful Downtown Blythe for a picnic.  Do you hear the sarcasm?!

And our Christmas tree.  If you look closely you can see the Thankfulness Chain going up one side and down the other.

I will post about our most glorious Christmas, yet in another post.  I have a basketball game (or two) to get to!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the naked butt! We like to look at ours in the mirror all the time! Naked Booties are the best!

    ReplyDelete