Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas.... a Whirlwind of Blessings.

We took the month of December off of what most people would call "normal" school activities and instead focused on more of the things that were relevant in our family!! Crafts and gifts to others, parties, learning about Jesus and FAMILY TIME!!  Nate's Aunt Kate came to visit and spend Christmas with family for the first time since 1986.  We all had an amazing couple of weeks with her!  My uncle Jeff came down from Idaho too!  I love this time of year when we can be surrounded by family at every turn!  We had lots of basketball games and parties at our house (even a baby shower!!).  Every time I would start cleaning the kids would sigh, look up at me and ask, "Who is coming over tonight?".  Really?  Am I that obvious?!  So now my house is a wreck again!  Who wants to come over for dinner?!!  I must clean!

Love this picture!  His face was normal leading up to me taking the picture... at the very last minute he morphed!  We were outside enjoying all of our new modes of transportation!  Scooters and motorcycles!

Our family Christmas gift! He is an 11 month old (or so) Lab/Border Collie mix. We rescued him from Dogz in Need, a rescue here in Escondido. Want a four legged friend? Call Michelle loves what she does and is good at it! Dogz in Need 760-297-1040
His name is, hold on let me take a deep breath.... Captain Jack Sparrow- Doo (as in Scooby Doo) Turner.  We just call him Jack!  The name shouldn't surprise you, if you remember the name Bailey had picked out for Maggie while she was in my tummy.... Do you remember?  This is great Turner Family Trivia!  Ok here it goes... "Maggie Marguerite Eileen Jelly Bean Pie Turner"!!  I love it! 

Bailey was invited to a little girl Christmas party!  They did crafts, sang Christmas carol and ate cookies!  It was a good time had by all!  It was two Junior High girls who came up with the idea and coordinated the whole thing!  They did an amazing job!!!


Kimmy Iverson, a 2009 CLA graduate, captured this video of my of our little elves!  This was at our Church's Christmas Eve gathering.  Such an awesome time!

If I run across anymore pictures or video I will post them, but now it's back to the grind!!

Love you all!
Molly and Troupe

No comments:

Post a Comment