Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just some minor updates!!

First things, FIRST!  I saw this on a blog I follow and totally laughed!  Thank goodness I had just used the restroom or else I would have laughed so hard I would have tears running down my legs....!  There are many days I feel like this!  Especially the closer we get to meeting Lucy!

[Confessions%2520of%2520a%2520Homeschooling%2520Mom%255B4%255D.jpg]

Let's see... since we last spoke we have done... well... not a whole heck of a lot!  Mainly just hitting our stride in our routine, all in time to get the routine all jumbled up when Lucy arrives!

Running Club Update- Bailey has run a total of 10 miles, since we began on September 12th.  It's an average of about 3/4 of a mile a Monday.  However, just today she ran 2.25 miles!!  Will has slowed a bit.  I think he is up to about 7 or so miles.  He spends the morning playing with trucks or tractors that he brings from home.  And Mags seems to go at my pace!  She has gone about 3 miles!  Not bad since she started a month into it!  Next week our club is going to Carlsbad to meet up with their Running Club for the "Harvest Hustle"!  The kids are pretty excited about getting to run in their costumes!  Don't worry!  Pictures will be taken!  THEN!!!  On Thanksgiving Day our Club is hosting the "Turkey Trot"!!  At 8:30am we will meet at Hollandia Park in San Marcos!  Who wants to join us?!!

School- Like I said we have just started hitting our stride!  The quarter ends on November 4th and looking back on the things we have done, I am super excited about Bailey's progress!  (I actually think I am more excited about the Parent/Teacher Conference!!  But that's another story! LOL!) She is really becoming a self starter and we are working a ton on her independence while doing her school work!  The little ones are working diligently on focusing for 20 minute stretches.  They sit with us during our church sermons and since church has started back up, it's time to get back into our good habits!  We start at ten minutes and then gradually increase the time over the course of a couple weeks.  Long precess, but oh so worth it!!

Lucy- Well today I am officially 37 weeks.  Although I think those dates are off, so I think I am closer so 40 weeks, and that would be why my Doctor is so interested in HOW BIG SHE IS!!!  I go in this Thursday for a sonogram so he can get a more accurate sizing.  She has been consistently measuring 2-3 weeks bigger then her gestational age would seem.  So I am hoping he wants to go get her out sooner rather then later!  But the consolation is, I KNOW she will be here 11/11/11!!

NESTING!  I don't think I have ever nested or even had the desire... except Now!  I think Nate is scared!  He actually said today, "I am not sure what to do, or where to help!  I have never seen you like this!"  I have so many things I want to get done before Lucy arrives!  And today I must confess, I probably overdid it!  Our lives have been packed away in our garage since April, and today I felt a very strong urge to unearth boxes.  I was looking for all of our baby girl clothes and other things like, baby bathtub, toys, etc.  I found a bunch of stuff!  I feel very accomplished today.  My next task is to assimilate all this baby stuff into the house.  That is a daunting task!  Oh! And I found the girls' bike helmets!!  WAHOO!!  Legal again!

So that is about it.  17 days until D-Day, but feel free to join in my prayers for an earlier delivery!  It's not so much being uncomfortable, because as many of you have heard me say... This is the best pregnancy yet!  But Bailey, Will and Mags are soooo ANXIOUS!!  They are adding to my complete desire to hug, hold and kiss Lucy on the outside!  I just can't wait to see how all the kisses, hugs and zerberts that WE are receiving from them, will translate to her being on the outside. 

More updates and pictures soon!
LOVE YOU!
SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment