Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Our 3 AM Visitor and 1st Week of Fall Pictures!!

For the last 2 1/2 almost 3 weeks we have a had a rather small, unhappy, super cuddly visitor in our room on average of 2-3 times a night.  Maggie.  Not exactly sure what is going on in her world, but man o man!  Guess she is getting us ready for Baby Moosie's arrival!  Nate and I even look at each other in the morning and count the number of "wakes-ups" we had.  We have already started sounding like the parents of a newborn again!  Luckily for me though, these "wake-ups" don't require much of me!!  AKA, no nursing!  She is content to be reassured that life is okay and be put back to bed.  However, if it is past 4am or so, Nate just keeps her in bed with us.  It's ok normally, unless Moosie has kept me up with restless leg, heartburn or trips to the potty.  But did I mention Maggie is SUPER cuddly?!  I love feeling her breath against my neck and hearing her suck her pacifier.  Nate has said before, "I think if she could, Maggie would just crawl inside of us!"  I hope she never looses that!

Subject #2... Fall Pictures

Last week (I think September 28th) we went on a field trip to the Van Ommerings Dairy Farm and Oma's Pumpkin Patch!  We had great time!  Hayride, cottonseed hill to sled down, petting zoo, hay barrels to climb, maze to navigate through and other fun things!!



Lookin' Good!


Silly kids!



The "How Pumpkins Grow" talk.  When the group was asked, "What do pumpkins grow in?"  The group yelled "DIRT!"  But the Turner kids all yelled, "SOIL!"  They got a thumbs up from the speaker!!Thanks Oma and Grandma Lisa for getting us the right information!!



On the hayride



Ummm yea... After this tour, the kids decided pastured cows are happier.  This place STINKS and was soooo gross!!!!



What Lockout?!



Queen of all she surveys.  Especially her little sister.




Girls are in the center on the same sled and the Boy's bottom is facing you, just below them. This is the cottonseed hill!!

 William heading down.  Please excuse my voice...


The girls.  And no! That is not my voice!  It is my friends!!

Hope you all are having a great day!  So far we have had Apple Cider and hot cocoa with marshmallows to welcome the cool weather and drizzle we are experiencing today!!

Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment