Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here she is!

Our newest two feet! Her official name (given to her by big sister Bailey) is:




Maggie Marguerite Eileen Turner Jelly Bean Pie

Born March 18th, 2009 at 3:22 am

Weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz with a length of 20 1/2 inches


She does not have nearly as much hair as her older counterparts and is not as tongue tied as them either! She totally has her own look! So far she has been a VERY good baby! So good and quiet in fact, I once left Grandma Ellen's house without her! I had two kids heading out to the car and that seemed like plenty! My mom did come out to the car with her, sure I hadn't forgotten about her, but just that I may not have had enough hands! We will stick with that story in case anyone asks!





First BAth. More pics of that to come.

Bailey and William LOVE her! No jealousy, just adoration!


Lots of sleeping! Good girl!



DO NOT tell Bailey they don't look alike! You WILL be told otherwise!




First car ride home from the hospital.


Now I will work on getting caught up with pictures, like Bailey's birthday, our trip to Disneyland, holidays, etc!! They will be posted in no particular order until I am sufficiently caught up!
















No comments:

Post a Comment